Each year we hold auditions to to find six emerging artists who are serious about making music their career. We help them get a holistic start to their journey and it’s a privilege to walk alongside them.
Our year-long Artist Development programme is tailored-made for each artist, with the expectation that the artist is able to commit 20 hours a week towards their development. We offer:
- Individual tutoring
- Cowrites and sessions with industry professionals
- Protools, Ableton and Logic workshops
- Vocational theology
- Music industry overview
- Full use of a project recording studio
- Styling, branding and marketing
- Industry event attendance
- Performance and song-sharing workshops
Please note: This programme is only available to New Zealand residents 25 and under.